Wednesday, April 12, 2023

To Jessica and Lynne in March


I printed out every single name on the list in that font and then Jessica's is the only one I used - because it fit so perfectly. I regret that I did not cut off the white on the bottom and write the address with a white gel pen. I really like these stamps on black envelopes - and I'm 50-50 on Lynne's. It was so much fun to do and I had high hopes - but it's just so-so. 

Of course the thing that bugs me the most is that it would have been better to use Jessica's stamp on Lynne's envelope because there is a yellow L-shape around the window. But I needed all that gray to go with the gray tone of Jessica's name. 

Using all the different variations on the sheets that have 5 or 6 different designs can be challenging. They sort of relate - but each one has a detail that can make or break a design.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment