Sunday, April 23, 2023

From Leslie to Peggy - mail art exhibit - pangram tool


 Super springy envelope from Leslie. It seems like the USPS is aware that flowers are popular because it seems like there is always some kind of flower available. Flowers are so agreeable to any kind of abstraction - so if you are ever struggling to find an idea -- head for the flowers.

Here's an article that CathyO sent back in Feb - and the email has been buried in my stack of emails -- I had not even opened it - or thanked her for the link - so thank you, Cathy. It's always nice to know that there are other people out there who recognize the fun of mail art. 

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2021-02-22/couriers-of-hope-long-beach-students-mail-pandemic-art



***
Here is a nifty tool I found through Simonson's website. I had to give it a try - and came up with this one.

the quilters jinxed my pig's black woven fez 


http://pangrammer.byu.edu. If anyone does their own pangram, I hope you send us a copy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment