Tuesday, April 18, 2023

To Amy and Chuck in March


It's the spacing that bugs me the most -- now that it has been gone for a while - I realize what I should have done. There is a black line around the rainbow panel on the stamp. I should have drawn some black lines from coast to coast to give it some structure. It still ends up as one of the worst because of too much orange. Imagine Amy's name in blue -- it would have been lovely.

Even though Chuck's is stuck in the wretched category - its saving grace is that it is not top heavy. There is enough white space that I am OK with the amount of color in the name. I do not think a blue name would work. 

I am not posting the worst of the series -- it's that bad. maybe if you email me, I'll let you see it - but it's so bad - I can't bear to see it on the blog. 




 

1 comment: