Monday, April 17, 2023

To Bill and Nanski in March


Remember how I mentioned proportions yesterday? Well - these two are larger envelopes and that helps a lot. It also helps that these are not the rainbow stamps -- they are the same size - and they are  mostly pink - so they are not as wretched as the rainbow series. I'm OK with Bill's. Sharon put Bill on the list so he'd get a stack of mail for his birthday and she requested 2 lists - and the numbers worked out that I only needed one person on 2 lists--- there will be another one to Bill coming up. Bill's name is challenging. All those straight lines - and B is the only curvy letter. I predict I will keep messing around with his name until I find a good solution.

Nanski's was a hot mess -- goofy white space and her name should have been bolder. Leaving that whole strip of selvage on the stamps was a huge mistake. So -- I added some more MrZIPs - and I can live with it --- once again - when Nanski sees the really bad ones that are coming up -- she'll be glad she got this one instead.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment