Sunday, April 9, 2023

My Feb to Ming - Peep art


This is probably the final neon envelope - seems like an appropriate pairing with peeps.

 According to my research, today is Easter. It's Jan 31 as I write this Peep related post because I just read that the inventor of Peeps has passed away. As I looked for a good image, I lost the article, so we may not be reading more about him. I guess you could Google *Bob Born obituary Peeps* 

I'm not a big fan of Peeps for the eating, but I have admired some spectacularly creative art projects built out of Peeps. Google *Peep sculpture* or *Peep art* if you would like to see more. 

They fall into two categories: using Peeps as characters in a tableau or a re-creation of something else -or- using them as units to create something much larger. 








1 comment:

  1. We've done Peep Jousting with them for a little savage amusement. Just make sure to put them in a plastic bag.

    ReplyDelete