Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Oct to Maggie - Nov exchange sign up


 This one pleases me even though it's pretty simple. I like the placement of the addressing and stamp. And I like that weird little critter. I'm still waiting to hear from the USPS people about whether it matters that I have black on the bottom. Maybe Maggie has time to send a picture of what it looks after going through the mail.

If you have never participated in an exchange - you are welcome to give it a try. Just send the info, in the format indicated - by Nov 4th and I will send out lists on the 5th. There are details about how the exchanges work here: how the exchange works

Jane Doe

123 Oak Street

Ames, IA 50110

jane.doe@gmail.com

(birthday) (2Lists)


Optional to mention if it is your birthday month - and optional for exchangers to do a themed envelope.

(2Lists) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to make the lists come out even.

We no longer have (Cards) as an option because there were only 1 or 2 people signing up.


Send your info to:  PTEnvelopes@aol.com

1 comment: