Monday, November 7, 2022

Dec 2020 - Gloria/Lynne/Leslie - ancient house

 


Maybe it was silly to fill up these posts with all my Dec 2020 exchange envelopes. Maybe it's best if we just forget about the details of 2020 and hope that we learned something. For me, it was not a wildly creative time. Although the part where I cleared out a lot of stuff might have been good.

Gloria's is one that I can't complain about. And tomorrow I will show the one that might be my favorite. I'm also wondering where the Nov 2020 envelopes are. Those are the ones that were mailed with the Dec envelopes inside.

Apologies to Lynne and Leslie - these are beyond boring. I'm only posting them because they illustrate how much the letters in a name can determine the success of an envelope. These are a lot like that Cheryl envelope from a few days ago (Thur, the 3rd) that was so much better - because of the h-y-l loops.



***


Every now and then I link to something from Fiona Dempster. This is from her recent trip to see the oldest house in Europe. The rest of her photos are wonderful. The lure of a home that faces a body of water goes way, way back.



No comments:

Post a Comment