Saturday, November 26, 2022

Dec 2020 from JeanR - go-to practice names




I love the way JeanR added to the stamp -- so cute. The hats on the initials is a good idea. I'm still pondering whether or not I am going to do a Dec mailing. My latest idea is to use up all those vintage stamps I bought......like an alcoholic who fell off the wagon -- I am GRRRRRing at myself.

***

Here's a conversation in my series of conversations from my emails that are worth repeating on the blog.

When I sent out the Nov lists for the exchange, I put my daughter's name on the list. It occurred to me that the blog is full of the name Jean - and perhaps people would enjoy more variety. I was thinking that I would not be putting my name on the exchange list any more -- until I heard from one exchanger who said they wrote Jean all the time on practice pages - because they know both of the Jeans on the list - and they are pretty pleased with how nice their Js are.

That made me think about which names I write the most often when I am doing practice writing. I always start with Kate Riley - because her name does not have any of the letters or issues that I struggle with.
Cathy, Carolyn, Chuck, Leslie, Lynne and Lauren are all names I avoid because L and C are hard for me. I'm not even that fond of J - so that keeps me away from Janet, JeanR and Jessica.

So -- the M and S people get a little more practice -- if anyone has any suggestions for names that I should put on the list -- let me know. I think I will put Peggy on the list. It is a very challenging name with the ggy.

Elizabeth and Christopher were always my two favorite names to write. Maybe I will put them on the list.


 

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm extra blessed with Mary Mirinda Siders Strong ❤️

    ReplyDelete