Saturday, November 26, 2022

Postal Appreciation Society - Bonus post


Nov 3rd was not a pleasant day. It followed a couple days that were full of challenges too ridiculous to mention - except the one where I burned dinner. Grrr. I was doing all my exercises to snap myself out of the bad mood - when - voila ---- I found the Postal Appreciation Society on Instagram. Shout out to Mr Wilson - who ate that burned dinner. I tasted it and it tasted like charcoal. He's a very picky eater -- so this was a complete surprise. 

Oh.My.Gosh --  who knew there were so many adorable little post offices. I scrolled and scrolled -- and this one is in Iowa - so it seemed like a good one to feature. It is in Promise City, IA - population 88 (in 2020) and it is an hour and a half south of Des Moines - so I probably won't be dropping in.

Here is the LINK to the Postal Appreciation Society IG. There are soooo many cute post offices.

I don't see a contact person - so I'll have to figure out if I can submit my photo of the Point Roberts PO. 

***
This is a bonus post - scroll down for the daily envelope

1 comment:

  1. We have cute little small town Post Offices here in Wisconsin as well.

    ReplyDelete