Monday, November 21, 2022

Nov 2020 from Smash - retracted topic


Smash used some vintage stamps and it looks like the square envelope went through sideways. Wouldn't it be fun to get a square envelope, with a stamp in each corner, and 4 cancels?

***
I had a post about something that was interesting - but - the BigHelpfulBrother left a comment that I should rethink what I wrote about - so, I will be pondering - and then try to figure out a way to talk about it - that does not leave it as a mystery.

Apologies for the shortness of todays post. I could insert something funny. I generally resist reposting things that are just jokes.

It took me a while to figure it out....



1 comment:

  1. I give up on the license plate...something more than just the alphabet? I hate giving up.

    ReplyDelete