Monday, November 14, 2022

Nov 2020 from Cheryl - Lisa Congdon


A set from Cheryl. Nice vintage stamps. The double stroke name on the envelope reminds me to do more double stroking.....the ribbons yesterday inspired me to try ribbon writing - and the results were less than impressive. Do a search (on the blog) for ribbon writing - if you do not know what I am talking about.

I was curious what a Goole search for ribbon writing would offer -- and saw that there were 3 envelopes from my blog - with many other random examples of ribbons - more than just writing.

***

Here is a little Halloween back-track to a video of a dog in a mailman-carrying-a-package costume - on Lisa Congdon's IG. I'm guessing she does all her work digitally - but, I like the whimsical aspect -- and might be working on an old school way to get the look.
or
LINK to Lisa's IG if you want to see more of this style



 I see no reason to limit dogs dressing up like mailmen to Halloween. I hope they let their dog dress up for every holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment