Saturday, November 5, 2022

2 of Mary's - 1 of Janet's - Another 2-D room painter


Let's take a break from my Dec 2020 envelopes to enjoy some photos that Mary sent. She also sent a picture of the envelope she received from Janet. I wish I had stocked up on those Day of the Dead stamps.




***



There was a previous post about this very clever way to paint rooms. I am still intrigued and wishing I had an opportunity to try it. It's a little less wacky than Mr Doodle's house.

LINK with more photos of more rooms  in a MyModernMet article about Anastasia Parmson.

Actually - you might like her website better LINK to her website
Lots more info - and some things to buy - like this t-shirt





2 comments:

  1. Love that mummy! And Janet's pumpkins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved her pumpkins too! I wouldn't mind a doodle room if it could be something besides white. And I totally need that t-shirt. So true.

    ReplyDelete