Thursday, November 17, 2022

Nov 2020 from GraceE - fewer rants


Grace Edmands sent this in 2020. You may view more of her work at her IG.
She's a busy lady.

***
Before I get back to the conversation that inspired my sharing of conversations - I want to talk about ranting. As you may recall, I have had a few. And quite a few readers have mentioned that they love a good rant. Others have said they enjoy the *musings.* I feel like I don't have much to rant about any more. Except, I sorta do. What brain rehab *Emphasized* (with a capital E) were these coping skills to alleviate the distress caused by my impairments and the freaking idiots who.... oops... we scurry away from that path. See. I can rein myself in. But, now I am concerned that I am boring. Or maybe I'll get used to it. 

I rewatched that viral Ted Talk by the neuroscientist who knew what was happening as she was having a stroke. The part where she described the *voice in her head* going completely silent fascinated me. I *fur shur* do NOT want a stroke -- but, those 2 voices/perspectives in my head sometimes wear me out. 

1 comment:

  1. Your wit is just delightful...I can't imagine you'd ever be boring!

    ReplyDelete