Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Dec 2020 to Troy -Another pencil sharpener

 


Yesterday, I said there would be some variety coming up. I only had one of these stamps - but it would have been so much fun to riff with them. With two more Os in his name - it would have been fun to give the last name more attention.

I'm writing this on Oct 29th and getting very excited to start my Nov and Dec envelopes - although, I am tempted to skip Dec. Decisions, decisions. 

***

Sorry - one more post about pencil sharpening - when JetPens featured this pencil sharpener - and I saw the price - I figured there might be a couple readers who have more money than brains and use Blackwing pencils - and need one of these $90 pencil sharpeners. Free shipping. Yay.

LINK to Blackwing pencil sharpener



No comments:

Post a Comment