Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Oct 2020 from Gloria - conversations


 Gloria does beautiful pointed pen work - and somebody at the post office must be paying attention because the house number on the envelope is 440 instead of 420.  The vertical band on the left might be popping up on my envelopes because it's a good way to work ahead. It looks like she used some kind of removable tape to keep a straight edge. I need to do that. Letting the edge meander can distract me as I try to make it an *interesting* edge.

***
One of our loyal exchangers just gave me a really good idea for filling up the blog with something other than drivel. I have so many interesting email conversations with exchangers (and readers) and it seems like some of them are worth talking about here on the blog. Since very few of us actually meet up in person - I can't imagine anyone would figure out who said what. I'll keep them all anonymous - unless they are so clever I need to give the person credit. 

If anyone wants to submit a rant/topic, either with your name or anonymous - feel free to email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment