Saturday, September 17, 2022

To Lynne in August


This one came so close to being ditched. I wasn't sure the white gel would be permanent enough on the shimmer envelope and black didn't seem post office scanner friendly - so I pulled out my white sticker paper. The address label might have been fine if I had not used such a bold pen. But -- it was awful. Then I thought about outlining it - and that led to outlining the stamps - which is something Janet does quite often - and I always forget to do it. So it was a big sign of relief that it actually looked OK. Once again, the red is muddy. Grrrr. But happy with the stamps and general *fun-ness.*

***
Note to self: do a follow up post about the whole outlining situation. 

***
Followup to note to self. Sadly, I do not recall what the outlining *situation* is/was. I've always used outlining when I think an envelope needs something else. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment