Sunday, September 4, 2022

Mary's clotheslines



It's been a while since I did any clothesline envelopes - so, this one from Mary will definitely get me back into the clothesline mode - and maybe illustration. I love the little bird on the back.


I always draw my clotheslines by hand and let them droop a little. But these super straight ones caught my eye. I think I'll give them a try.

I did a search (on this blog) for the word *clothesline* and was delighted with the number of posts that came up. Obviously - there were the recent ones about clothesline caps - but there are lots more. So - I'm guessing that clotheslines will be my first idea for the September exchange envelopes. 

I still have not heard from Carol Pallesen with her story about naming the Clothesline Caps style - I'll email her again.

***
Spoiler alert. I did a few clothesline envelopes - that will pop up in October. And it's been fun to get my Sept exchange envelopes done promptly -- I'll refrain from making any comments about how they turned out.
 

1 comment: