Thursday, September 22, 2022

From SMASH in July - Mary & Patch IG


Super fun layout. Stealworthy. One of those stamps I wish I had more of. 
There is a Netflix documentary about the disastrous attempt to have another Woodstock - in 1999. I was only so-so interested in it - and I had no recollection of the event. Disaster is putting it mildly. I only recommend it if you are too tired to do anything - but it is too early to go to bed - and you need something mindless.

And for the collage people and the quilt people - here is an IG account which feature stamps in the collages. It is a spin off from another account by the same woman - which is more about quilting. She lives in Switzerland - so there are some nice scenes, too.

Maryline's quilt IG. and below is the link to the collages with stamps.

https://www.instagram.com/100stampsandstitches/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment