Saturday, September 3, 2022

From JeanR to A&B -- Waffle game

 


Here are two envelopes that JeanR did when I invited exchangers to send their June envelopes to my grandkids who were here in June. She included some nice little abstract pieces. Thank you, Jean.




***

It seems like there is no end to people inventing word games. I just found Waffle. Six words in a waffle shape. They get you started with a few clues and then you have 15 *moves* to swap the remaining letters and figure out the six words. 

This link should take you to it - if you are interested. I like it because it has yet to stump me. Although now that I have said that - I expect a really hard on to pop up. You only get one game per day - which is helpful. The unlimited Wordle option can be a sneaky little time waster.

https://waffle.gg    That .gg is something new - I guess it's for games? Who's in charge of the internet and internet addresses?

***

I found another place with Waffle - but there were three words that I had never heard of. It also has a very hard game - Anti-Wordle - for people who like hard games. https://wafflegame.io



This is what it looks like when you start
and you switch letters - one at a time until all the letters are green.







No comments:

Post a Comment