Sunday, September 11, 2022

To Chuck/Janet/Jessica in July


I had second thoughts about sending this through the mail so I tucked it inside another envelope. I also didn't get the rubber stamp at the right angle - but it's sorta cute - and I like white space. 

I can't remember if I posted this one -- more clothesline caps. The name and the birds seemed awkward - so I just put this in her other envelope. I've been using up my square envelopes by folding them over. This might have been OK if there had been a coordinating stamp. Wait til you see the uber-cool chicken/nest envelope from Janet that's coming up.

That band of lettering might have looked OK if it had turned into a fence. Or maybe it needs to be a horizon line behind the birds.


Another one that might have been posted --- pretty colors - so-so layout.


*** Real time.
PSA: we are on day two of a fierce battle with a bat or maybe two bats. 
It is not going well.
Anyone who wants to be prepared for bats should have some kind of net thing on hand. Previously, I have just opened the front door and turned on the porch light - and they exit. 
Not this time.
Grrrrr.
And whatever you do - do NOT research anything about bats. You do not want to find out that rabid bat bites are on the rise.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment