Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Those two envelopes with the most views




Once in a while I check the stats on the blog. There is a graph that shows a huge spike at a certain date. That date (Nov 30, 2016) had this image. Top envelope is from Lynne and bottom one from Rachael. I also know that I have seen this image on Pinterest nuuuuuumerous times. So, I don't actually know how that graph works. I don't think that this image just happened to go viral on that date. We will probably never know how the Google tracks my blog. If someone from the Google wants to contact me and explain it, I'm all ears.

Here is the graph showing - All time [Views] - 


It looks like there was a bit of a surge through the covid years. And, sadly, the latest thing I read said we are headed for another surge -- but I can't imagine there will be another shut down that even approximates that first one.

The really curious thing about the original post with those two envelopes - is that I wrote two sentences. The first one was a thank you and the second one called these two steal worthy. Link to original post

I looked at the envelope that was posted on the second tallest peak and it's not one that I have ever seen pinned anywhere -- so, I have no idea how the Google tracks things.

***
For newer readers - Wilma Bustell (on Rachael's envelope) was my mom. I'd put her name on the list once in a while so that she would get fun mail. I've pondered sending a fancy envelope to that address, and addressing it to Occupant - since I have no idea who is living there currently. But, I don't think anyone sends junk mail to *Occupant* any more - so they might not get the joke.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment