Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Leslie to Lina - more falling

I have a couple leads on what happened to the daily alert/link to the blog that some of you had - that has gone missing. It will take me a while to pass along alternatives because these technical things are beyond my skill set.


I need to appropriate this idea - the part with the name filling in the triangle. I'm pretty sure I have done some of my own designs writing the same name over and over - but, I'd be surprised if I ever did it on an angle. I'd probably put the address level with he bottom of the envelope. 

***
Nobody wants another public service announcement - especially about falling. This one is really sad - someone (the fall-er) will probably never get back to where she was - before she slipped and fell on dog-drool. I don't have any additional details. Just a public service announcement for those who have dogs. 

And then -- a really well written story written by a woman who left her apartment and slipped and fell on a slick-paper flyer that was on the floor. I think she shattered her knee cap. When she called her husband to tell him about the fall and injury, he asked her if it was a flyer for a specific business. Yes - he had seen the flyer on the floor when he left earlier - but just left it there. Grrr to the Nth degree.

I wish I could include a link to the whole story - it was so well written - and I have searched - but can't find it. Sorry. Just be careful.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment