Friday, March 26, 2021

To KateR. stamp-stamp no. 5 (USPS cakes)



oops - this one did not pop up at 1 am. I forgot to set the time.

 Yikes. The I and Y are dreadful. I'm not sure how I even let this one out the door. The white space pleases me. I thought I would find more interesting things to do with the stamp. So far, all I have done is use it when I did not have a stamp in mind. I bought the new LOVE stamp on a Wednesday (two months ago). I also mailed a box with some jigsaw puzzles to my daughter in Chicago. Apparently the 7 and 5 year old kids are into jigsaw puzzles. She texted me the following day at noon - saying they had arrived.

Way to go USPS -- that was amazingly fast. I guess you were all caught up by the end of January. 

Now I have to see if I can create something splendid with these stamps and the new LOVE stamps. 
I will try really hard to stop surfing Pinterest and looking at all the USPS cake and cookie ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment