Saturday, March 6, 2021

Fr Leslie to Nele (string art) (Suzanne's Flickr)


 They won't be all in a row, but there will be several envelopes by Leslie that she sent to non-PTEX-exchangers. Leslie gets extra gold stars for sharing her mail with us.

We've had some previous string art envelopes. And I was going to look (on Pinterest) for some other examples to add to this post. But, Pinterest is really good at anticipating things that might catch my eye.

The first thing was this - which led me to a Flickr album. People who store their images on Flickr are oft times putting a ton of stuff out there for us to peruse.

This one caught my eye:




When I went surfing through the other albums, I saw this one - with a flag stamp. We all know how I feel about flag stamps (unless they go with the colors or the theme) I am not a fan of the giant cross bars on the I and the short middle bar on the E  - but, in this case there is enough other stuff going on that I'm happy to post it. The border is a good idea. What I like best - that I encourage people to try - is the brushy-sketchy quality. It's fun to be a little sketchy and not worry about staying in the lines.

She has a ton of albums. The link goes to *Mail art* - and it will appeal to people who like to fill up the space.



Oh, wow. I was not going to spend any more time on her albums. But something made me click on the one labeled *Baby shower*. It is full of fluffy pink photos, a darling invitation in a fun envelope - with coordinating pink stamps. It's a shower for Suzanne's first granddaughter. I scrolled through them quickly and then -WHAM- the last photo seems to be the table where the guests had their luncheon and it is red, white, and blue. Interesting.

If you are Suzanne, and you have discovered this blog - we'd love to hear from you. I'm always agreeable to deleting whatever I find that has no way of contacting the person for permission. We are both *all-over-Pinterst.*



1 comment:

  1. oh no!!! Another rabbit hole to fall down with snail mail!! ;D Love it! And those heart envelopes -- Wow!!

    ReplyDelete