Friday, March 19, 2021

To CherylG - stamp-stamp no. 4 (MeriMeri parties)


 

Wow. So sad that the Pueblo stamps are gone. Annoyed with myself that I did not arrange them differently.

Grrrr

***

On a lighter note - here is a website with a ton of party ideas. I've seen MeriMeri items in stores but did not realize they had a website. If you click on the tab that says [stories] it's like their blog.

The general style leans towards youthful - kid stuff. And obviously, nobody is partying these days. But, there are some cute ideas and maybe someday we'll be back to partying. I actually enjoyed just seeing the list of party themes. Lots of good ideas. They did not have *post office* on their list. Maybe I should nudge them. 

You can do a search for Post Office Party on Pinterest - or this link might work:

Link to Post Office Parties




No comments:

Post a Comment