Monday, March 8, 2021

Leslie to Janet - Lucy+football (littleblessingsbyka)


 Brilliant, eh?

Those round Have a Ball stamps are sooo good. But, I think they are mostly sold out. Below is another image that Pinterest sent my way.


I love that gray one. That's probably washiest tape around the edge. Black and white on gray is s once and the three colors are nice too. Pinterest did tell us where the image came from. But, the link did not take us to this image. It goes to a blog with a ton of stuff - but too much glitter for me. I have nothing against glitter and die cuts and K.A.'s style. It's always nice when people find something that they enjoy.



****
Real time rant/comment. I missed the 1,250,000th page view of the blog. I've also been thinking that my added comments are wacky. And then there are the number of mistakes that I make. We are going to blame it on the pandemic and the numerous ways that our routines have been altered. 

And, I don't think I'm alone - lots of people seem to be wacky. At least it is spring and we might not have any more winter to contend with. Although - this idea is worth saving for next winter. It is not unusual for Des Moines to have one last whopper storm in March. If we have to have one, please let it be snow. One year it was ice and Oh.My.Gosh. we do not need and ice storm. Please. No ice.





2 comments:

  1. Second sentence below second image needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a clear stamp called "Sketched Flowers" by Simon Says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete