Thursday, March 11, 2021

Leslie to Grace - Eames grid + blob-critters (Judith Whipple)


Super fun - perfect stamp. The added slat on the back is so cute.


I did a search for ink splat on Pinterest and there are oodles of good ideas. There are some birds that popped up that reminded me of some birds we've seen on envelopes on the blog. Which reminded me of Judith Whipple. She is a local artist I had completely forgotten about. She makes Whipplebirds - and other animals, too.

She states clearly on her FB page that she has copyrights on her designs. As far as I know , she only does sculpture - so I think we'd be fine to do some long legged birds and animals on some envelopes. I think Patience Brewster has a bunch of long legged people. I have not thought of her in a long time - so guess I will head down that rabbit hole.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment