Saturday, March 13, 2021

Leslie to Kit -- Halloween (renovation chit chat)


Why do we have a Halloween envelope in March? Because it is Jan 19th and I am filling up March.
To me, the best part of the envelope is the layout with the two black on white letters. It would be just as lovely without the spider web. Or the spider web could be flowery or birthday or something else. Plus, you can add a spider web to anything - so this is a universal design idea. Thank you, Leslie.



****
Off-topic jabbering - no rant.

A couple weeks ago I loaded some images and now I am doing a marathon of blurb writing. It is noon-coffee time which is usually a good time to jabber. Except that I am at my house and there is a guy laying new tile in the bathroom. Bathrooms are so complicated. All the different pieces have to fit together. And then all the tile has to come out right. I'd sure like to win a lottery or something as I would love to pay all the guys double for what they are doing. It is a lot of work - and they are all so exacting. It would make me crazy nervous to do this kind of work. 

My caffeine just suggested that I Google - worlds' most expensive bathroom. There was a story with no photos of a gold and bejeweled bathroom in Hong Kong ($3.5 million). Here is a $22,000 tub.

Don't worry, I'm not going to wander off topic any further. There was only one image to pop up when I searched -bathtub envelope.







 

1 comment:

  1. oh god, I am cringing at this!!! Forgot I sent to you. Yikes. Funny how some past creations are like that for me. If I could redo, I'd make the "C" more like block-lettering to match the K better, and would def. redo my lettering. (I'd probably still keep the spider web! -- haha!)

    ReplyDelete