Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Leslie to Liz -- Pink & Green (string art) (fun comment)


 This is a timeless color combination.
Folded pen on the hello - but I am not sure what she used on the versals.

***

Third try is the charm - not only did I find more string art, the link will take you to some videos so you can watch the *petals* appear. They don't all look like petals - but I don't know what else to call them. Swoosh? I feel like Nike now owns the word *Swoosh.* They probably don't. 



****

Someone named Terry left a comment on a very old post. They must have found a link to the blog through Pinterest. It's a very fun comment. Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing that people are inspired to decorate all kinds of mail. I agree -- the people who open the mail probably enjoy something out of the ordinary.

Terry has left a new comment on your post "rerun friday - christy who started it all": 

Your blog inspired me to start decorating my envelopes - and now the pressure is on to decorate all of them! Even my bills get sent out in decorated envelopes - a nice treat for the person whose job it is to open the mail every day. Thanks for all the inspiration! TE 

No comments:

Post a Comment