Sunday, March 21, 2021

To JeanR - Nov tennis ball and trees (Star of May)


 While this is a very odd combination, I rather like it. That might be an over-statement. I guess I could say that it doesn't make me go grrrrrr.

Not much to say about this, so I headed over to Pinterest to find something green - bingo.


I am a big fan of mixing letters.
This image seemed like it was going to lead to a blog or website with more envelopes - but it lead to a Kristina Werner who is into nail art. She does have some very detailed designs on nails. 
Then I clicked on something that took me to Star of May - and that seems to be her envelopes. Somehow, Star of May rings a bell. I probably linked to some of her work previously.

[insert -- I did a search and - yes - I had a link to her envelopes back in 2013. Wow. Why can I remember things like that - but not the things that I really should remember?]

There is a ton of stuff - not all of it is stuff I would do - but this one caught my eye.





OK -- I did a little more clicking.
She is on YouTube -- so she is still active in designing and all things paper.
So, if you find yourself inspired by her ideas, just make sure you are only making your own things for your own personal use and not selling anything.




1 comment: