Tuesday, March 30, 2021

J's version - new Love stamp


This is a very specific lifting of an envelope that appeared on March 21st by Star of May (Kristin Werner?). This was my first envelope using this stamp. I am cringing at the details on this - the poor planning. It would have been so easy to use chalk and make guide lines.

A couple weeks ago I was babbling about my upcoming trip to Chicago. I only have 29 posts scheduled so I really need to start loading and writing some blurbs. But, I have noticed that my writing over the past couple weeks has been *off.* Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way. We are clearly in a different phase of the pandemic. 

There might not be many added rants. That does not mean that I have nothing to rant about. I have a ton of stuff to rant about. But, I am going to spare you. It's springtime and we can stop obsessing about falling on the ice. I just had a phone call from my doctor saying it was time for my check up and they were just doing them over the phone. Wow. In my book -- that's a silver lining to the pandemic. There were a series of questions that were clearly meant to assess my mental health - like, "Do you have people you can talk to?" or something like that. I almost laughed out loud and said, "Yeah, I have about 300-400 people who check in every day." But, I figured that would make me sound a bit less than lucid.

As I've said before, I sure hope this is not a case where there are only 10 readers and they each check the blog 30 times a day. That does not sound like a good use of anyones time.
 

1 comment:

  1. Please be assured I come everyday for my spoonful of "you" at least one time. Thank you Merci Cathy from Paris

    ReplyDelete