Sunday, March 7, 2021

To Chuck - Shouting series no 1 (Nov PTEX) (IKEA)


When I came back to post this series in early January, the envelopes looked like they were shouting. That envelope on Friday that was done with the rubber stamp of a stamp shape ended up being the first in a series of 7 or 8 -- those envelopes will be appearing on Fridays. This *shouting series* will be a Sunday series - and I have no idea how long it will last. All I know is that these were done for the November exchange and I put a December envelope inside each one because I did not want to add to the USPS's load in December. Nearly all of the orphan stamps went out the door.

******
I'm adding the rant/ponder/celebration on March 1. This is the day that my son is closing on a house. It's been 2 years since his housemate sold his house and they had 10 days to move out. The housemate decided to move into the smaller apartment over his restaurant. My son  put his stuff in storage and has been *camping* whilst looking for a house of his own for 2 years. Part of the time he was camping in our spare bedroom and he is the easiest person to have around - but the amount of stuff that I started saving for him - for when he got a house - started to give me the heebie-jeebies. I'm sending a queen sized bed to his house so I can have more space in the spare bedroom. I might get a trundle bed for the grandkids' visits. So, I was looking at bedding ideas and found this at IKEA. I *heart* anything that looks like alphabets. Here is the link for anyone else who needs some alphabet themed fabric. It looks like it is shouting.






No comments:

Post a Comment