Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Dec 2022 from Patty - Feb Exchange sign-up


Apologies to Patty for mangling the envelope when I sliced it open with an Xacto knife. The card is so cute - it reminds me of the Rifle Co designs. I've been trying to find a rug for our sunroom and was surprised to see how many rug designs they have. I wouldn't have thought that a stationery designer would branch out into rugs - although they might have been putting their designs on a ton of other stuff - so maybe rugs are the logical next-step for them. I remember when some car company came out with an Eddie Bauer design for their SUV. Why don't car companies come out with custom designs catering to people who like stamps and trips to the PO?


 Sign up for the February exchange is Feb 1-4 and I'll send lists on the 5th. Details for anyone who is new to the exchange are here. LINK to details about the exchange

My email is PTEnvelopes@aol.com. I send a confirmation that I have your sign-up. If you do not hear from me - send another email.

I need this info in this format please and thank you.

John Doe 
123 Oak Street
Town, State ZIP
Country
john.doe@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 LISTS)

Include your birth date - if you wish to receive optional birthday themed envelopes. (2 LISTS) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to even out the lists to 6 names on each list.

No comments:

Post a Comment