Wednesday, February 15, 2023

From Kate - Dec 2022 - another font from the same place

 


The 2022 elf stamps didn't strike either Kate or myself as stellar when we first saw them - but, I think she came up with a really good design. I love both the large and small scripts styles of writing. Her card below is very nice and does not photograph very well because it is *low volume.* Do people use that term on things other than fabrics? I know the quilters talk about low volume quilts when they use very light colors and nothing dark or contrasty. I'm not sure they call them low volume if they are all dark tones - with no contrast. Do any of our quilters want to clarify?


***



Here's something to try where precision is not essential. It's from a blog that is not in English and it only ran from 2006-2013. Hopefully it is OK to post random items that IMHO are orphans and will be happy if they get any attention at all.

LINK if you want to poke around on your own. It's the same place that I featured yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment