Tuesday, February 14, 2023

From Janet - Dec 2022 --- Curly fonts


Here is an exuberant holiday envelope from Janet. It could be morphed into other kinds of seasonal designs. Those are interesting Gs. And I like the spiral doo-dad on the J -- I wonder if this sprang forth from her imagination or was inspired by something else. The tipped over and is nice, too.

***

Here is something extra curly if you need to make a quick last minute valentine. There are 3 curly fonts at the link - 

LINK to 3 curly fonts

This one caught my eye when I saw that line of loops that comes off the C and connects to the F. There is also an interesting row of loops where the M connects to the L - and so many more interesting connections. It looks so natural - but I have a sneaking suspicion that it took a lot of time to create the piece. I might do some penciling of exchanger's names and see if it is deceptively easy. That would be an unexpected treat.




No comments:

Post a Comment