Thursday, February 9, 2023

Chuck's gnome and Christmas tree


This was Chuck's January exchange envelope. I've seen his March gnome, too. I go back and forth on whether to do gnomes. They're so cute - and it's fun to think of a monthly activity for them. I do not recall if I posted this gnome that I saw in Chicago. It's an actual tree - or mini-tree. What do you call a tree that's not exactly a tree? A sapling? Is that term appropriate for conifers? Any botanists reading the blog who want to weigh in?


I've also lost track of which Dec envelopes have already been posted - so here is Chuck's. It's the Charlie Brown tree -  very nostalgic. 



It seems like I commented on the lettering -- it seems like it's one of those styles that you could just make up the whole alphabet based on seeing just a few of the letters. Is this a specific font, Chuck? Apologies if we have already had this conversation.

 

1 comment: