Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Sign-up for the June envelope exchange

 


From my *maybe never* folder. My grandson is in the tooth-losing phase and I was going to re-do this on an envelope for him. But, figuring out fun mail for the grandkids has also been put on the back burner. I did not keep track of where I found this image. At the time, I didn't think I would be putting it on the blog.

***

Here we are, June, and it's time to sign up for the exchange.

I need this information in this format, please and thank you.

(CARDS) means you will exchange hand made cards, (birthday) means you have a birthday in June and (2 lists) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to make the lists come out even

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street

Ames, IA 50010

jane.doe@gmail.com

(birthday) (2 lists)

Send your info by June 4th - lists will be sent on June 5th:

Remember the new email for me:

PTEnvelopes@aol.com

This link has additional info for new exchangers:

http://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/p/rules-of-exchangement.html

1 comment:

  1. Could. it be from here https://publicdomainreview.org/collection/steam-powered-tooth-extraction-on-an-envelope-1894

    ReplyDelete