Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Two from ChuckM (4) - nudging Karl


Two from ChuckM today because I thought it would be fun to see these side by side.

Only a couple days until sign up for the July exchange. I wonder if we will get any new people. I'm talking to you, Karl. I don't even know if Karl reads the blog. I met him on the Flourish Forum - and he is cut off the same bolt as ChuckS (not to be confused with ChuckM. I've been forgetting to add the M to all the Chuck posts. ChuckS's penmanship progress has been posted in a couple recent posts.

Karl is also working on improved penmanship and while he chose Spencerian - there are things about his methods that remind me of ChuckS. They are both very studious and organized about their process. Amazingly - they both let me boss them around. That's probably because when I give them my gold-standard opinions and they see immediate results - they deduce that I am not some random lunatic on the internet. 

So, Karl, if you are reading this. Please follow the directions on July 1 and sign up for the exchange. You will send 5 envelopes and you will receive 5 envelopes. It will be fun. You have spent enough time practicing - it is time to send something out into the world. 

Actually - I started leaning on him to mail letters to people in early June - so maybe he already has a slew of pen pals. But - the exchange might be fun for him. Maybe he'll let me show his before and after examples. They're impressive.
 

1 comment:

  1. These envelopes are amazing! Incredibly dynamic and much fun to receive in the mail! Love your witty commentary as well....LOL!

    ReplyDelete