Monday, June 13, 2022

Rachael's chickens - Note to self

 


Rachael, Rachael, Rachel. You've done it again. Sent me something I need to appropriate. The lettering. The chickens. The border around the address. Thank you. A-dor-a-ble!!!


***

This is a note to myself - that on May 22, I realized that I have been having creepy dreams. Creepy in the sense that they are believable and I wake up thinking that the stuff in the dream actually happened. Is it the lizard? Should I keep track of how often this happens? Did I remember to ask about this at rehab?  What if the rehab tour guides are reading my blog? Oh my gosh. Maybe this is going to become a story or a play or a movie. Maybe the coffee was too strong. If you are a tour guide - you can tell me. I'll be so proud of you for finding me. I'm not that well hidden. I bet they approve of being called tour guides. Maybe not.

And for anyone who is disappointed in the shortness of the posts - these are normal in length. The longer ones were too long. Most of us probably know that we have other things that we should be doing.


1 comment:

  1. I adore Rachael's envelopes! I wasluck enough to get one this month!

    ReplyDelete