Wednesday, June 8, 2022

To Ming in May


 

Since you have endured the jabbering about my May envelopes and my decision to take a sabbatical from envelopes - I might as well post the last batch that went out with the news that I would be taking a break. A couple people received some nicer designs because they were leftovers from December. That magic stamp looked nice with the gold. But then I did a bad job on the cropping of the photograph. Grrrr.

Technically, I could continue to participate - if I didn't decorate the envelopes. Or, I could do rubber stamps. I love how I can make these monumental decisions and then go to sleep and when I wake up I have a completely different idea.   Real time comment: this illustrates how scattered my decision making process is. 

I hope I remember to tell my tour guides at the rehab center that I feel like my brain used to have a *team* of skilled components that worked together. Then, bonk, and now the team isn't working together any more. Some of the team members are working at about 90%. Others are on a secret mission and I don't even know what it is - but, I'm suspicious. Or is that some trick to confuse me.

***

Real time comment. I think I am currently in better shape than when I wrote that previous blurb. I'm tempted to delete it - but then I'd have to come up with something else. And as the saying goes, "I got nuthin'."

2 comments:

  1. Ming is on my list this month. I'm excited to see what I get!
    Also, I rather like reading the lined out bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and i have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying your witty and insightful comments (and your art work too), especially about your rehab! Your "team of skilled components" is just so clever and a great visual of perhaps how our brains actually work. Maybe. Thank you for sharing your journey in such a delightful way.

    ReplyDelete