Saturday, June 25, 2022

Sharon (7) birthday rainbow


 This concludes *Sharon's Week* - a big thank you to Sharon - and bonus points for adding comments to help me out with the *words.* I can't think of what we call the blurbs that go with the envelopes. Is there a word besides *blurb*? Is that what I am - a blurb writer?

Sharon had this to say about this one:

I thought the “Happy Birthday” stamp was a little tricky to use. Maybe it’s the green? This envelope, like many in the Sophia birthday series, is made from AstroBright paper. I think it goes well with the stamp. The address, city/state, and zip lines were centered under the arc.

Yes, Sharon, I agree - and I think I have mentioned that the muted tones in that stamp are tricky. We seem to have a congruency in our color-meters. 

I don't usually write at 6pm - but here I am. Still working on juggling my activities to re-program my brain. Thank you all for your patience. 

***

neuroplasticity - that's the word that is the focal point of rehab - literally - big and on the wall. Here is a definition:

The ability of the brain to form and reorganize synaptic connections, especially in response to learning or experience or following injury.

I'm curious to know if when a person has formed and reorganized her synaptic connections if the new connections can *discombobulate.* After a week with the grandkids - I've noticed some old weirdness has come back. Nothing concerning -- I imagine I can re-reconnect things. Back to rehab on Monday - after a 2 week break.

1 comment:

  1. omg,what a FAB env!!! Makes me want to get some of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete