Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Feb exchange sign-up - DON"T FORGET THE NEW EMAIL FOR SIGN-UPS


If Leslie signs up, you might get on a list and receive something as lovely as this.

Remember to use the new email address --  PTEnvelopes@aol.com

Sign-up is Feb 1 through Feb 4 and I send the lists on Feb 5th.

I need this info, in this format, please and thank you. (CARDS) means you will exchange a handmade card. (Birthday) means you have a Feb birthday. (2 lists) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Smith (CARDS)

123 Oak Street

Ames, IA 50010

jane.smith@gmail.com

(Birthday) (2 Lists)


I will confirm when I receive your email. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, send another email. 


FIRST TIME EXCHANGERS:  There is additional info and helpful tips at this page on the blog: http://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/p/rules-of-exchangement.html


***

Should I be writing something more interesting on sign-up days for all the people who do not sign up? I know some of you read the blog faithfully while you drink your morning coffee. Maybe non-exchangers just skip the blog on the first of the month. Does anyone scroll down to look for a little extra? Maybe I will insert this tidbit - that relates a tiny bit:








2 comments:

  1. I think the 1st of the month blog is just fine. Yea, it's just the signup but that's ok. It still features an envelope that I must see and this month's is awesome. I struggle at coming up with new ideas and your blog is always an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I'm one of your faithful readers -- with my tea, though. And thanks for the cartoon at the end. I love it. I just can't sign up as I am absolutely awful at drawing, etc., but I love seeing all the artwork and reading your assessment, comments, and thoughts. So, can't say as you need to be writing anything more on sign up day.

    ReplyDelete