Sunday, February 13, 2022

Candy - blast from the past.

Hey, Candy, it's great to hear from you. Candy and I exchanged mail art way back before the exchanges started (maybe). I'd have to do some research on that. It was fun to hear from you.again, Candy

I like the very fine lettering. It will inspire me to find some very fine pens and compatible paper. It seems like I have been on a very heavy handed bold binge - and it is time to lighten up.

Or not.

The 17th marks the 12th birthday of the blog. I'm so happy I started and so happy I have a loyal posse of pen pals to keep me going.

***

I just. did a search for *Candy* and found this envelope from 2015. I used to relabel all the images so I knew when they arrived. The blurb refers to a blog/website -My Paper Arts- and there is a link, but it appears to be deleted. I can't tell if it is the same Candy. Maybe Candy will let us know if she has a new presence somewhere else.



***

Shout out to Christine - thank you so much for the first WORDLE themed envelopes. It is sooo clever. I can't wait for it to pop up on the blog. It will be the third week in March. The Feb envelopes that are rolling in are also soooo good. Thanks everyone. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Same Candy, but I'm retired now. I would have kept the blog up for people to keep enjoying, but it got infected with malware. I still occasionally post to Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/candywooding/

    ReplyDelete