Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Chuck's snowman & gnome


This was Chuck’s Jan exchange envelope. The colors pop on the actual envelope better than in this photo. Maybe I could figure out a way to enhance my photos. I’d love to do that, but have reservations about finding the time. I was expecting a S(gnome)man. 


I’m going to allow myself a little rant here about planning on getting ahead of the curve on blog posts and then having the internet decide that it does not want to cooperate. Or, perhaps the internet is trying to help me find a better way to post. What if I wrote all my posts in a Word doc and then I could upload both photos and blurbs at the same time.

Oh.My.Gosh. This might be the equivalent of figuring out how to slice bread. Streamlining. I love it. 

Hopelessly confused, I am running this one - because I was sure I already ran it - but, I sure can't find it and it is way too cute to skip. It was Chuck's Dec exchange envelope.


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of gnomes, but that bottom one is SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete