Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Patty's little house and candy canes


I need to check - I know the card is from Patty - and the envelope should be as well. No reason to include the drivel about how I manage to get things mixed up. I love the style of candy canes - but would never actually eat one. Seems like they should be a year-round candy - in different shapes and colors. Maybe they are, but, I just haven't noticed because I do not frequent the candy aisle. I hardly even frequent grocery stores any more.

I love-love-love the little picture of my house.
I love little houses.
This one has a little Eric Carl flavor. 
Love it.


 ***

If these posts seem a little off, I agree. My routine every morning is to check that the daily popped up and then check the following day to see if it needs editing. And then... WhatIsGoingOn?? What happened to Feb 16 and 17? They are empty. I guess I can just post something very current. Actually - that's a good idea. The blog was started on Feb 17, 2010 - so it's 12 years old on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment