Monday, February 7, 2022

Valerie and Jessica



This was so much fun to find in my mail box. Valerie is a big fan of all things celestial. I hope that’s an OK way to say it. I’ll look forward to the moons (handy schedule on the bookmark below) and I will send the postcard to my grandson who is also very interested in everything going on in the sky and beyond. Six year olds are so interested in how everything works.






Another celestial themed envelope arrived - this one from Jessica. Once again, I rather like the alternative corner for the post mark. Note to self, contact my customer service director at the USPS and schedule a private tour of the facility so I can learn more about how the mail goes through the machines.


I can pump my son for information - but it gets so technical and complicated - that I can't really follow it. The more I learn, the more I think that we do not appreciate the USPS. Fingers crossed things get straightened out after these trying times. Grrrr. 








 

4 comments:

  1. I think the postal system will get straightened out if Postmaster DeJoy can be kicked to the curb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed!!
      Here's a link I came across on Facebook this morning - more beautiful examples of handwriting to make me jealous. :-)
      https://www.boredpanda.com/perfect-handwriting-calligraphy-examples/?fbclid=IwAR2ep9oetdpKuRbrGs8oS6tDuU2w__3200dgjVQQNWL2A_mzP0hB5qtiUds&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

      Delete
    2. Can we sign-up for the curb kicking??

      Delete
  2. Both of these mailings are so cool!! I love the bookmark and the postcard best.

    ReplyDelete