Wednesday, February 16, 2022

To Hunter from Debbie




 I substituted my son, Hunter, for me on some of the February exchange lists because his birthday is the 17th. I forgot to tell him that he would be getting mail. This was the first one that showed up. Luckily, Debbie wrote on the other side of the hand that his mom was behind the mailing. I was impressed that he used an Xacto knife to open the envelope. Then I had to hang out at his house on Thur and Fri of last week while he was at work and there were guys replacing windows - so I was there when the mail came. I'll show one more tomorrow - and then the rest will show up in late March.

Debbie went above and beyond with the beautiful card with the woven heart. Now I will obsess over what I send to her for the Feb exchange. I've already done two envelopes that are not pleasing me. Grrrr. Finding out that I had two empty days has been somewhat disconcerting. Just when I think I have things organized - surprises. Grrrr. 

At least Hunter will have a happy mail box. It's not like I've even thought of sending him something. I did bake chocolate chip cookies and leave them in his freezer. Maybe I should do the old 34 cards for your 34th birthday. I wouldn't have to use stamps. I could just drop them off....

No comments:

Post a Comment