Saturday, February 19, 2022

Leslie's Dec mailing - David Sedaris



And here it is - the last holiday envelope of 2021. I am tempted to hold it over until Dec of this year. But my ability to resist temptation is getting much stronger. It’s a very pretty design. Grassy greens and minty greens are just as nice as the darker Christmasy greens. 


And to observe the last of the holiday envelopes, here is one of my favorite David Sedaris stories. Even if you do not like David, I can’t imagine anyone not enjoying this story. On second thought, I can imagine all kinds of people not liking it. I should probably warn you that if you do not care for my sense of humor - or his - you might not like it. But, I do think it is tamer than some of his other material. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPfg20k5TE8


I meant to run this in December.

Grrr - why don't I make better use of the label feature?


***

Thanks again to the people who sent birthday mail for Hunter - he really appreciates it. Thanks for the mail that is showing up at 420, too.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment