Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December Exchange sign-up (Second sign-up)


This is from GraceE. I'm very tempted to try that lettering. It looks like a cross between a candy cane and ribbon. Very pretty. And those are two of my favorite holiday stamps.

Some of you will recall - there was a sign-up in mid-November to do our small part in being kind to the post office workers by mailing very early.

If you missed that sign up -- no worries -- just send me your information and I'll send out lists on Dec 5th. Hopefully you will get your envelopes in the mail promptly.

Send your info to me:

jmwilson411-at-yahoo-dot-com

Indicate if you have a Dec birthday, are willing to be on more than one list, and/or if you wish to exchange handmade cards. Any questions - email me. Thanks.

Lists will be sent on the 5th.


Jan Doe (CARDS)

123 Oak Street

Ames, Iowa 50010

jandoe@gmail.com

(Birthday) (2 lists)

No comments:

Post a Comment