Sunday, December 27, 2020

From Rebecca in Aug - big, bold, black marker (Smash's tree)


 I really enjoyed the note inside this envelope from Rebecca in the UK. First she noted that she forgot my surname and hoped it would not be a problem. I rather doubt it would be a problem anywhere that we are living in houses or apartments with addresses. I'm pretty sure that the names are ignored.

Then she said she needed to buy a very large felt tip marker after seeing a *stealworthy* idea on the blog. She said it was unfortunate that hers had ragged edges -- but then said it's got a certain charm -- and I agree wholeheartedly. I love the strokes. In a perfect world we would have one of each in about 50 different colors.

This is a really nice design and goes beautifully with the stamps.

****

I still allow myself one quick surf through IG every day and there were so many gorgeous pieces posted that I felt like my red and green kitchen towels were borderline rude. But, then I reflected on the wide range of styles in the tree photos that people sent in and realized that we seem like people who like variety. 

So, maybe I am silly - but, maybe that's OK.

****

And then on Dec 26th, Smash must have enjoyed the variety of tree photos that I posted and she sent a picture of hers. Oh.My.Gosh. It is sooooo cool - and she said it is the first time she has had a tree. It is inspirational. I love it. Wow. Thanks so much for sending -- and I'll be happy to post any more trees or holiday things that people care to send in.

I hope that Blogger maintains resolution. It was nice to see the details when I zoomed in on the photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment